The National Main Street Center announces the second round of the HartBeat of Main Street Grant Program. The application opens Thursday, Oct. 22 at 9am PT.
In partnership with The Hartford, the program will continue to fund solutions that help small business owners respond and adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, and also help to revitalize and strengthen older and historic downtown commercial districts.
A link to the application will be posted on NMSC’s program webpage as soon as the application opens. In the meantime, you can review a PDF version of the application here. A few important things to note:
- Applications will open on Thursday, Oct. 22 at 9am PT and must be submitted by Thursday, Oct. 29 at 4:59pm PT.
- All Round 1 grant applicants have been notified about the status of their submissions, and grant recipients will be publicly announced on Oct. 21.
- Please review the program website and FAQ before completing an application.
LEARN MORE HERE
America Walks’s annual Community Change Grants are now open for applications. This beloved program aims to provide support to our growing network of advocates, grassroots organizers, organizations, and agencies using innovative, engaging, and inclusive programs and projects to create tangible change at the community level.
America Walks is looking to fund projects that:
- Increase physical activity and active transportation in a specific community
- Work to cross engage people and organizations newer to the efforts of walking and moving and walkability
- Demonstrate a culture of antiracism and inclusive health and design
- Support and cultivate connected, active and deeply engaged communities
Learn more and apply at https://americawalks.org/community-change-grants/
The APAPA Student Engagement Committee has announced a deadline extension for scholarship grant submissions! The new deadline is now 5/30.
Please encourage any students you know to apply. Information on how to apply can be found here:
The Land Economics Foundation is seeking Research Grant Proposals. Application deadlines are April 18 and August 28.
Application guidelines are available here.
Examples of previously funded projects are available here.
For more information, see APA’s writeup of LEF’s grant opportunity.