WSP is looking to hire a Senior Transportation Planner! Click through for the full job announcement
Archive for Featured
Michael Baker Intl. is looking for a Project Manager – Planning. For more information, click here for the full job announcement!
DVRPC is looking for an Associate Director, Multimodal Planning! Click here for the full job listing.
DVRPC is looking for a Associate Director, Livable Communities! Click here for the full job listing.
DVRPC is looking for a Sustainability Program Analyst! Click here for the full job announcement
Classification: RESEARCH ANALYST I/II (RA I/II)
Salary Range: Hi $40,000s to Low $50,000s (position level & salary commensurate with education & experience)
Location: Office of Mobility Analysis and Design
Closing Date: When position is filled
The Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) is the Philadelphia region’s Metropolitan Planning Organization. We believe DVRPC is a place to work, learn, and create a career in a professional and stimulating environment that values diversity, innovation, and bringing your best self to work. If your background and experience match the following vacancy, we would like to hear from you.
DVRPC is looking for a Manager in their Office of Capital Programs!
Click here for the full job announcement.
This summer we will hold elections for American Planning Association, Pennsylvania Chapter, Southeast Section (APA PA SE) Officers and Council members. Nominate a friend, nominate a colleague, nominate yourself! All nominations are due NO later than April 20th to email@example.com!
We are taking nominations for Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, 6-7 Professional Planners, and 2-3 Citizen Planners.
- The four Section Council Officer positions consist of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Chair provides leadership and guides the development of the chapter, the Vice Chair assists, the Treasurer maintains the budget and all financial matters, while the Secretary administers the documentation and membership of the organization.
- A Professional Planner is an individual earning a majority of their income practicing planning or who is retired from such occupation. Professional planners are required to be a member of the Pennsylvania Chapter of APA.
- A Citizen Planner is any appointed or elected official who is involved in planning decisions for the betterment of a state, region, county, city or municipality; who is
individual who has an interest in furthering the purposes of Association, but who is not a Professional Planner (for example, planning commissioner, planning official, zoning board member, Philadelphia RCO zoning representative, or similar). Elected citizen planners will receive complementary membership to the Pennsylvania Chapter of APA.
If you are interested in serving either in an Officer or Council member position:
- New members welcome! No previous experience required.
- AICP not required to join the board.
- Review the Chapter Bylaws for descriptions of the Officer and Council member duties and responsibilities.
- Determine if your schedule will allow sufficient time for the position, generally 1-3 hours/month.
- Speak with current Officers or Council members regarding any questions or concerns.
- Submit a nomination and brief biography (3-4 sentences) to the Nominating Committee no later than April 20th at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit a mission statement and picture.
The official elections ballot will be distributed online during the summer by APA national to coincide with their election and voting will end in early September. The results of the election shall be published for Section members in October, with official terms to start in January 2022.
Please visit the APAPA-Southeast Section website for more information about the section.
DVRPC has opened applications for summer internships! Internships are available for: