Philadelphia is just an Internet connection away.
Tune in via YouTube for select sessions of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s 2014 Reinventing Older Communities conference, Bridging Growth & Opportunity.
The following sessions will be streamed live:
- Monday, May 12, at 12:10 p.m. — Conference opening by Charles Plosser, Philadelphia Fed President and CEO, followed by Economic Growth with Benefits for All, a panel discussion with Raj Chetty, Angela Glover Blackwell, and Manuel Pastor
- Monday, May 12, at 3:45 p.m. — Entrepreneurs Reinventing Cities, a panel discussion led by the Honorable Edward G. Rendell, former governor of Pennsylvania
- Tuesday, May 13, at 12:15 p.m. — A Sit-Down with School Superintendents panel discussion, followed by a keynote address by M. Night Shyamalan
- Tuesday, May 13, at 4:15 p.m. — Innovations in Funding and Financing, a panel discussion with Stephen Beitler, Mark Pinsky, and Liezl Van Riper
- Wednesday, May 14, at 8:30 a.m. — Plenary session Looking into the Crystal Ball: What Will the Future Bring?, a panel discussion with Jeremy Nowak, Susan Wachter, and Mark Zandi
- Wednesday, May 14, at 12:30 p.m. — Closing keynote address by Leigh Gallagher
Check here to connect to these sessions through our Reinventing Older Communities conference website at the times noted above (the video streaming box will appear in the center of the page). You can also connect through the Philly Fed’s YouTube page on the days of the event.
See the full agenda here, including details for these sessions.
Follow us on Twitter using @philfedcomdev #Reinvent2014.
Sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Cosponsors include Penn Institute for Urban Research, The Annie E. Casey Foundation, Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh, Fund for Our Economic Future, and the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, New York, Richmond, and St. Louis.