The 2014 Pennsylvania Chapter of the APA conference will be hosted by APA-PA-SE at the Society Hill Sheraton in Philadelphia. This is the first time the conference will be hosted in Philadelphia in over a decade, so it is an exciting chance to show off our great city. You can register here if you are interested in being part of the planning committee.
There will be a meeting for the American Planning Association Pennsylvania Chapter 2014 Annual Conference on November 20, with a detailed agenda below, but even if you can’t make this meeting please register here if you are interested in helping to show off our region to planners statewide.
Conference Committee Agenda
APA-PA 2013 Conference Planning Kickoff Meeting
November 20, 2013 5:30pm
The Reinvestment Fund
1700 Market Street, 19th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103-3904
Call Toll free: 1-866-245-0351 Passcode: 605275
Documents at http://bit.ly/2014APAPAconference
The 2014 APA PA chapter conference will be held at the Society Hill Sheraton in October 2014. This meeting will help get interested parties together to discuss the subcommittees needed and start to assign members.
- General discussion of the local host committee roles
- Discussion of subcommittees and getting their first activity scheduled
- Speakers Subcommittee – 2014apapaSpeaker@googlegroups.com
- Program Subcommittee – 2014apapaProgram@googlegroups.com
- Special Events Subcommittee – 2014apapaEvents@googlegroups.com
- Fundraising Subcommittee – 2014apapaFundraising@googlegroups.com
- Marketing Subcommittee – 2014apapaMarketing@googlegroups.com
- Emerging Professional and Student Subcommittee – 2014apapaStudent@googlegroups.com
- Other Discussion
- Next Meeting
- Discuss arranging the meeting at the Society Hill Sheraton
- Select December date (http://bit.ly/2014ConfDec)