Be involved in projects with our Philadelphia-based Planning & Environment Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Transportation Planner for our Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Data collection (online and in the field)
- Produce maps and conduct analysis with Geographic Information Systems
- Conduct research and prepare reports and technical memoranda
- Prepare presentation materials
- Prepare written outreach materials, executive summaries, and final reports
- Coordinate and attend public and stakeholder meetings
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accredited urban planning, geography, environmental sciences program
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience in planning or similar combination of educational and professional experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong technical writing, analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Must successfully complete and pass WSP’s Motor Vehicle screening.
- Familiarity with Census Data retrieval and analysis
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and SketchUP
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively ‘WSP USA’) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit search0.smartsearchonline.com.