Website TMA Bucks
Full Job Description
TMA Bucks, a well-established nonprofit transportation management association serving Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking an outgoing, dynamic, and detail-oriented project coordinator for its team. The project coordinator will work alongside colleagues and with representatives from the public and private sectors to advance the company’s many travel demand management, congestion mitigation, and air quality projects and programs.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Available benefits include medical, dental, paid time off, and retirement savings plan with company match.
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
No phone calls, please.
TMA Bucks is an equal opportunity employer.
- Interact with and educate the business community, government leaders, and the general public on matters relating to organization projects, programs, and services, developing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the Bucks County public and private sectors.
- Coordinate and organize educational workshops, presentations, special events and other outreach activities by identifying goals and objectives, preparing and implementing plans, and analyzing results.
- Assist in development and maintenance of web sites, digital communication platforms, and social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Represent organization at networking events, chamber of commerce events, business expos, community events, and other locations as assigned.
- Identify, recruit, and engage new organization members; maintain relationships with current members, maintain their engagement, and facilitate the satisfactory resolution of their needs.
- Find and pursue new project and/or project funding opportunities; coordinate and execute project-specific activities as assigned and/or required.
- Other duties as assigned by the executive or deputy director
- Four-year degree in transportation planning, marketing, communications, public relations, or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent research, interpersonal, written communication, and oral communication skills (including public speaking), the ability to create and maintain strong business relationships, and comfort in working with the public are musts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and or Google Docs and Sheets is necessary. Knowledge of MS PowerPoint/Google Slides is helpful.
- Must be an organized, dependable self-starter with the ability to work independently and achieve results with infrequent supervision and within predetermined budgets.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal working hours (early mornings, late evenings, or weekends) as project needs dictate is required.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle for business use are required (business mileage reimbursed at federal rate).
- Knowledge of grant writing and administration is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of public transportation systems, particularly those serving Bucks County, Pennsylvania, is helpful, but not initially required.
- Experience in membership organizations is helpful, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.