PhillyCAM is seeking a communications manager responsible for developing and shaping the voice for all aspects of PhillyCAM’s communications.
PhillyCAM provides transformative opportunities for people and communities to
express themselves, to learn from each other, and to produce and share media
reflective of the experiences of everyday people.
Preferred skills & qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in media, video, communications, journalism or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in the media and communications field
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills
- Understanding and experience with social media strategy across common platforms (ie. MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Good visual sense and some basic design skills (familiar with Canva)
- Excellent problem solving skills, capacity to troubleshoot, and make
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse public
- Experience with marketing for non-profit organizations
- Understanding and general competency in media production including television studio production, field and post-production
- Passionate learner who is motivated to take on new challenges
- Excellent, clear communication and relationship-building skills.
- Strong interest in community media and education
To apply for this job please visit phillycam.org.