The Marketing and Communications Coordinator assists entrepreneurs with marketing their businesses by developing appropriate methods and channels to communicate their products and services to target markets. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator assists with promoting and marketing the products and services of the RTCLF and CACLV.
Program: Rising Tide Community Loan Fund
Employment Type: Full Time Nonexempt
Starting hourly rate: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Comprehensive Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
- Agency paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with agency contribution
- Generous Paid Leave Time-
- Vacation- 15 Days: Earn more time after 2 and 5 year anniversaries
- 9 Observed Holidays
- Sick- 9 Days annually
- Coordinates marketing sessions and workshops for the small business community.
- Coordinates with Small Business Advocate to develop a marketing plan for their participants
- Launches and creates ongoing update strategies to maintain effectiveness of website and social media channels.
- Identifies measures to determine effectiveness and business value added of marketing and advertising plans.
- Assists in market research and distributes information on new businesses to the community.
- Maintains participant folders, case notes, and applications to ensure compliance with organizational policies.
- Promotes and markets the products and services of the RTCLF and CACLV to prospective entrepreneurs, business owners, referral sources and the greater community.
- Maintains the confidentiality of agency, client, and staff information.
- Attends community meetings as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with preference in Marketing and Business Administration degree
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Marketing experience preferred
- Professional and interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Computer skills and ability to work in Microsoft Office (Word, Access and Excel)
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
- Experience working in non-profit sector desirable, but not required
CACLV is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or handicap.
To apply for this job please visit careers.caclv.org.