Website Brandywine Realty Trust
Brandywine Realty Trust is one of the largest, publicly traded, integrated real estate companies in the US, headquartered in Philadelphia, with a core focus in the Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Austin markets. Organized as a REIT, we own, develop, lease and manage an urban, town center and transit-oriented portfolio. At Brandywine, we believe excellence is rooted in process, people, and passion. We work together toward a shared vision, and within a culture emphasizing ingenuity, work/life balance, and civic engagement. We value the customer experience above all else, and strive to exceed expectations in every interaction. Brandywine is currently searching for a Business Development Representative for Philadelphia corporate office.
The Business Development Representative provides support to leasing efforts in Schuylkill Yards and is part of a team responsible for promoting the successful leasing of space by carrying out a range of functions inherent in tenant attraction and retention. Acting as a liaison between the leasing team and the corporate community, the Representative seeks new business opportunities. By contacting companies, through cold calls and emails, and developing relationships with potential customers, the incumbent will promote Brandywine’s portfolio and leasing opportunities within the region and to select national targets.
The Representative will also contribute to certain prospect research, prospect marketing efforts, leasing proposals, presentations and other activities as needed for new business development. This position reports directly to the Director, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, as well as works with the EVP for the PA Region.
- Conduct prospect research and contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as new tenant opportunities
- Present Schuylkill Yards/Brandywine information to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Leasing Representatives
- Maintain and update prospect / deal activity log
- Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Maintain awareness of available space in Schuylkill Yards and the PA region
- Collect content for and contribute to compelling high-quality campaigns and collateral materials – including, but not limited to: e-solicitations, brochures, direct mail and prospect proposals.
- Maintain Brandywine contact and commercial real estate research databases.
- Update and maintain several address databases for the purpose of special promotional mailings.
- Assist Leasing Representatives in responding to RFPs from prospective tenants.
- Interact with corporate team members from various disciplines, other employees and customers to assist with information exchange, problem solving and requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in prospect research, lead generation and multiple sales techniques, including cold calling (preferred)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, VTS or similar)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging conversations and presentations
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with Commercial Real Estate environment preferred
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience preferred
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with a strong work ethic: self-disciplined, self-motivated
- Ability to work independently combined with a strong collaborative style of communication.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented and high energy.
- Passionate and committed to personal and professional development as well as that of colleagues.
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems and resolving issues.
- Highest level of personal integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Marketing or related field from four-year college or university
To apply for this job please visit careers-brandywinerealty.icims.com.