AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Senior Communications Manager for employment in Philadelphia, PA. Plays a key role in facilitating client interactions/relations, engaging stakeholders, leading public involvement and managing a team of technical specialists to execute outreach programs for major transportation infrastructure projects.
Job function include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and facilitate major infrastructure project communication and coordination with the client project team and multiple consultant teams.
- Oversee and manage stakeholder coordination and public involvement.
- Coordinate strategies for digital and other forms of publications for general public and stakeholders.
- Develop public notices.
- Seek and respond to public comment.
- Plan for public meetings and hearings.
- Develop highly effective public engagement strategies.
- Ensure communications program objectives are communicated accurately and effectively.
- Manage the communications program and team and is responsible for work produced within the program.
- Develop and/or enhance client relations.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what’s possible – the world’s longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies – 2014-2020
#1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record’s 2019 “Top 500 Design Firms” and #1 2019 “Top 200 Environmental Firms”
VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient and cost-effective transportation. AECOM’s Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all of our communities into the future — safely and reliably.
We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing and managing transportation systems — as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure — to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries and continents.
Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients that pave the way for long-lasting benefits to society.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum 10 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Two (2) years of leadership experience.
- Proven ability to support stakeholder communication programs and products, media relations programs, community relations, special events, and multi-discipline team coordination.
- Experience in a variety of communities, including urban, suburban, and rural locations.
- Experience working with public sector clients in the transportation industry such as various state departments of transportation.
- Ability to facilitate public meetings at client specified venues
- Ability to relocate or commute to the Philadelphia metro region
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Business Development
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 250177BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit rr.jobsyn.org.