Aviation Planner Intern
AECOM – Philadelphia, PA 19133
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support senior planners and/or project managers in producing documents, reports, graphics, 3D modeling, and materials for community outreach
- Compile data and conducts research in support of project delivery
- Preparing various planning studies, planning support, computer aided drafting (AutoCAD), GIS analyses compiling design data, developing cost estimates, and other assignments as needed to meet the needs of our clients
- Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member
- Currently in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Planning, Landscape Architecture, or Environmental Design
- Interest in the aviation planning which includes preparation of various components of airport master plans, airport layout plans, terminal planning projects and various studies addressing the need for and timing of airport facilities
- Candidates should have working knowledge and should have competency with word processing and spreadsheet computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Must have good communication skills and be dependable
- A university student with no more than one to two academic years remaining before earning a degree.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Aviation Management.
- Aviation planning experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD, AviPlan, GIS, Adobe Creative Suite or SketchUp.
To apply for this job please visit aecom.jobs.