Interested in helping to plan planning events? Join us on the phone or in person at DVRPC for the Events Committee Meeting at 5:30 on September 24! We also welcome your suggestions even if you aren’t able to attend.
Register at https://apapaseeventsq3.eventbrite.com/
Events Committee Agenda
APA-PA-SE Events Committee Meeting September 24 5:30
The goal of this meeting is to discuss the details of various events (PDI, Emerging Professionals, CM credited events, Happy Hours, Annual Event), to make recommendations of action to the Council. At every Council meeting various issues come up related to events that aren’t fully flushed out in the limited format.
- Specify recommendations for sponsorship for events
- Suggest marketing strategy for events
- Discuss what needs to be on an event checklist to assist in event creation
- Discuss proposed directory of potential partners for various event types
- Discuss a member survey to find topics of interest
- Discuss a way to decentralize event planning work effectively
- Press release dissemination
- Applying for CM credits
- Creating Eventbrite events
- Creating Blog Posts
- Managing Paypal
Call in via Free Conference Call
Conference Dial-in Number: (530) 881-1000
Participant Access Code: 560704#
Location: Conference Room C at DVRPC,190 N. Independence Mall West, 8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1520 (The building is called the American College of Physicians Building)
DVRPC is accessible via SEPTA Regional Rail, subway, and bus, as well as PATCO High Speed Line and New Jersey Transit buses. No parking is available on site. For further directions, visit http://www.dvrpc.org/directions/. Once you have shown your ID to security downstairs, take the elevator to the 8th Floor. When you get off the elevators, walk around the corner to your right. You will see a window into Conference Room C. Wave to the people inside, and we will let you in.