Deadline to Register for the Annual Conference Approaching!
THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN LANCASTER:
- Over 45 concurrent sessions
- Welcome Reception at Southern Market
- Opening Keynote: From Pandemic Response to Recovery: What Urban Planners Should Learn from the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis with Mike Lydon
- Pitkin Lecture: The Impacts of the Pandemic on Walkable Urbanism and the Real Estate Market with Chris Leinberger
- Tuesday Plenary: Thinking Beyond Boundaries: Large Landscape Planning in the Lower Susquehanna River Valley with Eric Kaufmann
- Annual Awards
- State of the Chapter Address
- Six mobile workshops
- Sustainability/Resilience, Equity, Law and Ethic sessions
- Reception with Exhibitors
- and so much!
PROGRAM & REGISTRATION