WHYY is seeking a full time Reporter to join the PlanPhilly team.
This position is a key member of PlanPhilly’s editorial team, providing daily coverage to Philadelphia’s planning and development news for publication on PlanPhilly.com and WHYY’s related multi-media platforms. This reporter is expected to produce stories for both the web and radio.
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge or an interest in development, infrastructure, neighborhoods, and planning in Philadelphia.
- Bachelors degree in journalism or related discipline
- 3-5 years of journalism experience, ideally working in a diverse urban environment covering public-interest issues including transportation, city government and development.
- Must have experience with current editing software, online content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Familiarity with audio/video production tools, mapping platforms, and design software is desired.
- Ability to work collaboratively is required.
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.