The Census Bureau is hiring a Geographer! To apply, or to see the full job announcement, view the announcement on USAJOBS.
- Uses geographic information systems (GIS) and other geographic methods to identify, process, analyze, and compare geographic and demographic patterns.
- Reviews Proposals, plans, and specifications for geographic operations; studies ad critiques statistical methodology andn general data collection specifications as they affect affect geograhic support functions.
- Design, develop, and implement, GIS and other geographic methods to prepare spatial databases, and map population patterns.
- Acquire address lists from tax offices, city engineers, local planning agencies, utility companies, etc. in order enhance, update, or create address files included in TIGER and the Master address file.
- Analyzes and reports on results of studies of population patterns; writes reports, methods documents, and articles, and creates technical presentations for meetings and conferences.
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.