City of Philadelphia
The City of Philadelphia is hiring a Administrator of Tax Credit & Assistance Programs!
Click here for the full job announcement and to apply.
The ideal candidate is:
- A relationship builder: Connects vulnerable residents to the tax assistance programs that deliver meaningful help. Provides direct outreach in neighborhoods, and establishes fruitful relationships with partner organizations, City Council Offices, and contractors. Promotes tax credits among new and growing businesses, and creates trust between them and the Department.
- An excellent communicator: Enthusiastically raises awareness of existing tax credit and assistance programs among eligible Philadelphians. Communicates with the Revenue Commissioner and Deputy Commissioners, and participates in weekly program meetings with the Department’s Policy Unit. Develops and delivers easy-to-understand trainings for staff, tax professionals, community partners, and others. Fulfills reporting obligations.
- A reliable leader: Oversees and is accountable for the accurate and timely processing of all applications. Launches new programs; refines and expands existing ones. Supervises direct report staff and contractors to ensure completion of multiple projects and goals. Is the go-to expert for all matters related City-run assistance programs and business tax credits.
- An analytical thinker: Uses data from internal and external sources to identify trends, challenges and opportunities. Designs initiatives based on behavioral science, trauma-informed care, and human-centered design to improve outcomes. Provides insights and proposes innovative policies and programs to the Revenue Commissioner.
- Master’s Degree with experience in Public Policy, Government Administration, City Planning, or related field; or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of direct experience.
- A working knowledge of City of Philadelphia assistance and tax credit programs.
- Experience managing staff or contractors.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience using data to drive policy and process decisions.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages is strongly preferred: Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), Vietnamese, Korean and Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.